Wile 25: for dry hay, haylage, and fresh hay
Wile 25 is a handy moisture meter for measuring moisture content in dry hay, haylage, and fresh hay, whether baled or loose.
The bale probe is used to measure moisture content of baled hay. The dish probe is used to measure hay humidity, for instance, in raked hay before baling. In this case the sample is taken for measurement into a clean plastic bucket, and moisture content is measured in the bucket.
- Quick and easy to use
- Manual density compensation
- Wide moisture measuring range depending on the scale:
- loose hay with the dish probe: ca 13–85%
- baled hay with the bale probe: ca 10–73%
- baled hay with the bale probe, compacted bales: ca 10–50%
- Repeatability of the measurement results: ±2% points
The set includes:
- Carrying case with strap
- Battery 6F22, 9 V
- Operating manual.
The meter is available with two probes:
- Wile 251 bale probe for baled hay
- Wile 253 dish probe for loose hay.
Beer brewers can order a special version of Wile 25 meter for measuring moisture content in hop.
Please note that probes are to be purchased separately. The meter cannot be used without a probe.
Wile product code
Moisture content measurement range
Loose hay (measured with the dish probe)
Baled hay (measured with the bale probe)
Baled hay (measured with the bale probe, compacted bales)