Wile Penetrometer or soil compaction tester is a handy fluid dampened gauge providing a simple solution for measuring soil compaction, as well as the depths at which possible compacted patches are located.
The set includes two replaceable tips for different soil compaction levels:
- the smaller for compacted soil
- the larger for soft soil.
The easy to read dial shows soil compactness in colour sections:
- green: good growing conditions
- yellow: reasonable growing conditions
- red: poor growing conditions.
The dial of the meter has separate scales for each tip.
Wile product code